Here’s how simple and easy the application and approval process is with EPS. Some merchants are up and running with EPS for online purchases in as little as two hours!
- Merchant completes application and submits all required documentation for approval process
- Application is sent to an underwriter for complete review
- Notification will be sent via email that application was received and is being reviewed
- If additional documentation is required, the merchant will be notified of additional documentation via phone call and email
- Application is sent to processing for boarding
- Approval or decline of application-
- If the merchant is approved for services- an email will be sent to the merchant with Merchant ID, and update that Tech Support will be in contact for reprogramming of the terminal or training on the terminal gateway
- If the merchant is declined for services- the merchant will be notified via phone call and email of the declined application and reason for decline.
- Downloading/Shipping/Training/Install – If everything is submitted, process is usually 48 hours or less